Join our dynamic team of science and engineering experts and corporate services professionals working towards a more sustainable, resilient South East Queensland.
There are currently no internship program positions available at Healthy Land and Water.
Our internship program are short-term, project-based positions based at our CBD office with site visits where relevant. If you are passionate about sustainable land management, recovering habitats, protecting endangered species and making the world a better place then our internship program is for you. You will be assigned a mentor and supported through-out your internship to lead aspects of your chosen project and participate in real projects.
Who should apply?
- Third or Fouth year undergraduates
What field of experience?
- Marine science
- Marketing, Communication and PR
Current Projects include:
- Monitoring and reporting on stewardship and social benefits derived from waterways
- Economic valuation of waterways
- Optimised environmental monitoring using new technologies and methods
- Analysing and interpreting trends in waterway data
- Clarifying links between social, economic and environmental aspects of waterways and waterway management
- Defining and rating management practice in construction site, stormwater, point source, riparian and in-stream, land and community and tourism management
- Clean up programs and behaviour change
- Ecosystem and species monitoring
- Marketing and communication
If you are interested in an internship with Healthy Land and Water and would like to be considered for future projects, you are welcome to submit your details via email and we will contact you if any new positions open up.