We are dedicated to building the capacity of our community through training and development. We know that by educating others, we are able to increase water literacy and land management knowledge. If every person in South East Queensland understood the value of the environment and how to care for it then we would live in a more connected and resilient region.
We offer training workshops for community groups, farmers, landowners, council and others in:
- Personal property fire management planning
- Water sensitive urban design
- Best practice land management
- Soil conservation
- Erosion and sediment control
- High efficiency sediment basins