Don’t miss this free property mapping and planning workshop hosted by Healthy Land and Water and Maroochy Landcare. Property maps are an extremely valuable tool used to assist landholders to plan and manage their properties and communicate important information.
Attendees will learn about key land management principles and receive information and support to develop property maps and plans for their property, with particular emphasis on practical water management with advice from Jim Phillips of JPWater.
Main topics include:
- Recognising your land types and differences in productive capacity and limitations.
- Identifying and mapping your land types and key natural features.
- Mapping important property infrastructure such as fence lines, water points and fire tracks.
- Discussing water management and soil conservation principles and plans to maximise capture and storage on your farm.
- Covering the latest vegetation management information for your property.
WHEN: Saturday 23 October | 9am – 2pm
WHERE: Yandina Bowling Club, 33 Steggalls Rd, Yandina
RSVP: Please RSVP to Susie Chapman at Susie.email@example.com by 13 October
This event is operating with a COVID-19 safe plan and will be held in line with government guidelines.
This workshop is supported by Healthy Land and Water and Maroochy Landcare, through funding from the Australian Government’s National Landcare Program.