Following the fire and vegetation management information night, the Queensland Fire and Biodiversity Consortium (QFBC) and Healthy Land and Water are teaming up with Ravensbourne and District Landcare, Toowoomba Regional Council and the Rural Fire Service to deliver a mapping and planning workshop.
Landholders will have the opportunity to learn more about the management of fire and will receive support in developing property maps and management plans for their properties. Morning tea and lunch will be provided.
- Saturday 17 April 2021 9am – 4pm
- Perseverance Hall – 10 Perseverance Hall Rd, Perseverance
- Please register by Saturday 10 April via Eventbrite.
Please note: Attendance of the information night on March 24 is a pre-requisite to attend the information night.
Topics will include:
- Property mapping.
- Property plan development.
- Fire management planning advice.
- Managing weeds, pests, grazing and erosion.
- Native vegetation and the plants and animals it supports.
For more information contact Samille Loch-Wilkinson on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0400 910 128.
This project is supported by Healthy Land and Water through funding from the Australian Government’s National Landcare program.