Grazing management workshop for horse property owners
Healthy Land & Water in partnership with Logan City Council, Redlands City Council and Brisbane City Council invite you to an informative workshop with Stuart Myers from Equiculture and learn about sustainable horse property management so that you keep both your horses and your land in good condition.
Stuart Myers is an acclaimed author and expert on horse property management with years of experience both locally and internationally. You’ll learn how to maintain a healthy pasture suitable for horses, encourage biodiversity, manage manure, water and vegetation. Free event – Morning tea & Lunch is provided.
Topics will include:
- Grazing behaviour of horses
- Grazing management of horses
- Innovative designs for horse properties
- Practical solutions to common problems faced by horse owners
- How to save time and money by becoming a ‘grass farmer’
- Steps to creating healthy horses, healthy pasture, and healthy land
For more information, please contact Vanessa Smolders on 0432 561 610 or firstname.lastname@example.org
DATE: Saturday 25th February 2023
TIME: 9.00am – 3.00 pm
VENUE: Underwood Hall, 982 Underwood Rd, Priestdale
RSVP: by 20th February via Eventbrite
This workshop is supported by Healthy Land and Water through funding from the Australian Government’s National Landcare Program.