Providing practical bushfire information and guidance to landholders and an opportunity to hear from local experts on being bushfire prepared, fire and threatened species and reducing bushfire risk.
- Thursday 29 April 2021, 5:30pm – 8.30pm
- The J Noosa, 60 Noosa Drive, Noosa Heads
- Please RVSP on Eventbrite by Monday 26 April via this link: https://bit.ly/3mv4XRq. Numbers are limited, RSVPs are essential.
Attend this session to:
- Learn about fire management and how you can best prepare and protect your property.
- Learn more on landowner rights and responsibilities.
- Find out how to make an evacuation plan.
- Receive practical advice from the Queensland Rural Fire Service, Queensland Fire and Biodiversity Consortium, Noosa and District Landcare and the Noosa Shire Council.
For more information, please contact Rachel Lyons (Noosa and District Landcare) on 07 5485 2155 or firstname.lastname@example.org; or Dr Sam Lloyd (Queensland Fire and Biodiversity Consortium) on 0438 008 668 or Samantha.L@hlw.org.au.