TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY INTO HLW MORETON BAY RAMSAR POSTER & VIDEO COMPETITION
- The Promoter is Healthy Land and Water Ltd ABN 91 1156 629 89 (HLW) having its principal place of business at Level 19, 160 Ann St, Brisbane, Queensland 4000.
- By entering the Moreton Bay Ramsar Wetland Poster & Video Competition (“Competition”) you become a Participant; and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Submitting a poster/video entry fulfills the conditions of entry into the competition.
- Each participant can submit one poster or video per entry.
- The opening and closing dates of the competition are 22 June 2022 – 24 July 2022. The prize winner will be selected by HLW within 3 weeks following the competition.
- The competition winner will receive the prize listed on the HLW website. The prize is not transferable, refundable, exchangeable, and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Promoter will use reasonable efforts to notify the prize winner by no later than four weeks post the close of competition date. If a winner cannot be contacted or refuses the prize it will be offered to another entrant. The Promoter’s decision is final as to the winner of the prize and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the conduct of the competition or otherwise.
- The prize will be available for collection by the winner at a time organised as suitable for the winner, or HLW can post the prize to the winner at HLW’s expense if collection is not suitable.
- If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as anticipated due to any reason beyond reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by the law to (a) disqualify any Participant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned to participants.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees, and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) use of the prize; or (g) during the creation of the poster/video submission.
- Each participant indemnifies and keeps indemnified the Promoter against all claims, losses, damages and expenses suffered by the Promoter or any third parties arising out of the breach of these Terms and Conditions by the participant, the conduct of the participant in the competition, the use of information supplied by the participant or the use of the prize.
- All data, information and images (information) supplied by the Participant will be submitted HLW.
- The information will be used as part of the Competition. Your name, the images you submit and the description you provide will be visible to the public via this website. By entering this competition the Participant is also agreeing for their submission to be published on the HLW website, social media, newsletters and future publications. In any case, HLW will endeavour to acknowledge your name as the source.
The contact information you provide not be made publicly available and will only be used to contact all participants on the outcome of the competition. The participant:
(a) understands that and consents to use of image by HLW and third-party publications (both authored, consented to or endorsed or curated by HLW); and
(b) holds harmless and indemnifies HLW that the information is original, true and accurate; and
- d) HLW commits to recognising your name as the source of the image when reproducing it.
Download here: https://hlw.org.au/download/terms-and-conditions-of-entry-into-hlw-moreton-bay-ramsar-poster-competition/