- In the 2017/2018 financial year, the Clean Up crew removed almost 75,000 pieces of litter from South East Queensland waterways
- In 2017/2018 financial year, the total amount of litter removed from SEQ waterways totalled 16 tonnes
- In the 2017/2018 financial year, the Clean Up crew removed an average of 34 pieces of rubbish from SEQ waterways every hour
- In the 2017/2018 financial year, the most common items removed from the river were plastic bottles (22% of all litter removed), food wrapping (17%), polystyrene (14%) and plastic pieces (13%).
Get in touch
Healthy Land and Water is dedicated to the care of our unique and beautiful land, waterways and biodiversity.
- Address: Level 19, 160 Ann Street Brisbane QLD 4000
- PO Box: 13204, George Street Brisbane QLD 4003
- Phone: (07) 3177 9100
- Fax: (07) 3177 9190
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org