How can I help?
There are a number of things you can do to help keep our waterways safe and clean for all to enjoy –
- Use designated toilet facilities
- Avoid swimming if you have symptoms of diarrhoea or vomiting
- Clean up after your pets, ensuring animal waste does not enter our waterways
- Dispose of human waste correctly when boating
- Take litter home with you and pick up any litter you see
- Maintain on-site sewerage facilities such as septic systems, contact your local government for advice.