Our Policy Statement
Healthy Land & Water is a profit for purpose, community-based natural resources management business supporting resilient regions.
To lead and connect through science and actions that will preserve and enhance our natural assets.
Our Strategies & Objectives
The organisation is committed to delivering these goals throughout every level from the Board to Employees through establishing, implementing and maintaining a quality policy that:
- Is appropriate to the purpose and context of the organisation and supports its strategic directions;
- Provides a framework for setting quality objectives;
- Establishes and maintains a Quality Management System based on the Australian and International Quality Management Standard AS/NZS ISO 9001; and
- Includes a commitment to satisfy applicable requirements;
- Includes a commitment to continual improvement of the quality management system; and
- Addresses the risks and opportunities as determined in accordance with the requirements through integrating and implementing the actions into its quality management system processes and evaluating the effectiveness of these actions; and
- Adheres to ethical standards.
As an organisation we will communicate the quality policy and ensure it is:
- Available and is maintained as documented information;
- Communicated, understood and applied within the organisation; and
- Available to relevant interested parties, as appropriate.
- Maintained and conforms to the requirements of the International Standards;
- Monitoring processes to ensure the intended outputs are met;
- Meeting performance through reporting opportunities for improvement;
- Maintaining the integrity of the quality management system when changes to the quality management system are planned and implemented;
- Identifying areas where improvement can be achieved;
- Striving to ensure stakeholder, members and customers satisfactions is always achieved; and
- Supporting appropriate quality systems and management principles in order that all stakeholders benefit from the commitment to quality.
This statement is issued to indicate our commitment to our stakeholders and our standards of service. The full support of our Board, employees, partners and funding bodies is sought in meeting our commitment.