Our Policy Statement
Healthy Land & Water is a profit for purpose, community-based natural resources management business supporting resilient regions. We secure and complete projects to the highest quality standards through good project management, planning and good communication amongst Healthy Land and Water employees.
To lead and connect through science and actions that will preserve and enhance our natural assets.
As an organisation we will effectively communicate to our valued employees via:
- Monthly staff meetings;
- Regular management meetings;
- Planning sessions;
- Formal planning sessions in conjunction with the Tendering Process and the Project Management Process;
- Training/information sessions to disseminate matters necessary for the operation of the business;
- Informal meetings and workshops; and
- Undertaking leadership interactions.
As an organisation we will effectively communicate with external stakeholders and members to ensure we:
- Understand our stakeholders to actively contribute to their success;
- Maintain our position as a trusted, relevant and independent leader;
- Understand community needs and values of our natural asset;
- Enable respectful and appropriate inclusion and collaboration with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples’;
- Remove wasted and non-value-added steps and time in processes where feasible;
- Strive to ensure stakeholder, members and customers satisfactions is always achieved; and
- Support appropriate quality systems and management principles in order that all stakeholders benefit from the commitment to quality.
This statement is issued to indicate our commitment to our stakeholders and our standards of service. The full support of our Board, employees, partners and funding bodies is sought in meeting our commitment.