- 0 Download
- 0.00 KB File Size
- 0 File Count
- June 17, 2022 Create Date
- June 17, 2022 Last Updated
PARTICIPANT DISCLOSURE & INFORMATION STATEMENT
- What will happen to the information about me and images I submit to the Competition?
All data, information and photographic images (information) supplied by you (the participant) will be submitted to Healthy Land & Water Ltd (HLW).
The information will be an entry considered as part of the Moreton Bay Ramsar Wetland Photo Competition (the Competition) by HLW. The Competition is an initiative to involve the community at large in HLW’s Moreton Bay Ramsar Project, funded by the Australian Government’s National Landcare Program (the Project).
We will restrict publication to include your name, the images you submit and the description you provide will be visible to the public via this website.
You can grant permission for HLW to use your images in future publications and media by providing consent below. If permission is granted by the participant for HLW to use images in future publications and media, the participant:
- understands that and consents to use of image/s by HLW and third-party publications (both authored, consented to or endorsed or curated by HLW);
- Images may be used in publications that don’t relate to the project;
(b) holds harmless and indemnifies HLW that the information is original, true and accurate;
- d) HLW commits to crediting your name as the source of the image when reproducing it (unless specifically instructed not to do so or if no name is provided).
- What is the Project about? The Project aims to involve the community at large in HLW’s Moreton Bay Ramsar Project, increasing awareness of the values of the Moreton Bay Ramsar Wetland.
- Who is conducting this project? The project is being delivered by HLW.
Project Funder: This project is supported by Healthy Land & Water, through funding from the Australian Government’s National Landcare Program.
- Inclusion Criteria: Inclusion criteria for participants taking part in interviews are that you must be 18 years of age or more; willing and able to give informed consent.
- By participating in the Competition does that mean I am participating in the Project: By entering the Competition, you are not taking part/participating in the Project. Those who enter this competition have the opportunity to enter a draw to win a prize. All competition information is summarised in the Terms and Conditions. Please see the full Terms and Conditions here. By entering the competition, you are agreeing to the stated Terms and Conditions.
- Reimbursement: There is no remuneration, reimbursement or payment for applications into the Competition, or use thereafter. The prize is not to be considered as such.
- What if I have a complaint or any concerns about the Competition? Please contact the competition coordinators:
|Position||Senior Environmental Scientist|
|Telephone||0448 069 226|
- Withdrawal of Participation should be emailed to before the competition closes:
|Name:||Senior Environmental Scientist|
|Email:||0448 069 226|
|Postal Address:||Level 19, 160 Ann Street, Brisbane Queensland 4000|