- Organise a myriad of small to medium size events for our environmental and social projects
- 2-year full-time contract based in the Brisbane CBD
- Bring your can-do attitude and desire to work in a highly collaborative team environment
WHO WE ARE
Healthy Land and Water is dedicated to improving and protecting South East Queensland’s environment. Our solutions are backed by science and tackle a range of challenges affecting our landscapes, waterways, biodiversity and communities. We have a team of experts in environmental research, monitoring, evaluation and on-ground restoration works who are rolling out some really important projects for South East Queensland.
WHAT YOU’D DO
We need someone to help organise the logistics for the hundreds of small and medium size events we hold every year. This exciting opportunity includes:
- Assisting to organise hundreds of small to medium face-to-face and online events throughout the year (from signature events, to meetings, workshops, and field days).
- Being involved in everything from event logistics, to speaker confirmation, drafting run sheets, attendee lists, catering, booking and coordinating venues.
- Creating event flyers and online registrations.
- Maintaining communication with event vendors, caterers and participants, to ensure the smooth running of our events.
- Helping manage registrations and communicate with the event organisers and participants.
- Working closely with the communications team to develop event marketing materials.
- Providing administrative support to the team, such as data input.
- Having a can-do attitude and a keen interest to work effectively in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
- Applications are due by COB Friday 30 July 2021.
- All applications must be submitted through Seek: https://www.seek.com.au/job/53054868
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We would like to take this opportunity to thank all applicants for taking the time to submit an application for this exciting position.
Please direct any questions about this role to Suzi on firstname.lastname@example.org
** You must have the right to work in Australia
** Healthy Land and Water is committed to Reconciliation Action Plan, and we strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply. Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait applicants will be highly regarded per affirmative measures under section 8(1) of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975.
|Job Category||Marketing and Sponsorship|