Terms and Conditions
Healthy Waterways Limited’s disclaimer, copyright and liability information are designed to protect your rights and govern the use of information by third parties on this website.
The Internet is not a secure environment. If you use the Internet to send us any information, including your email address, it is sent at your own risk.
Copyright © Healthy Waterways Limited 2016
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by Healthy Waterways Limited and its licensors.
The material on this website may only be used as follows:
You may make temporary copies in order to browse this site on-screen.
Unless otherwise stated, you may download or print a single copy of Healthy Waterways Limited copyright material for research or personal use.
You must not change or remove any part of any copyright notice.
You must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without Healthy Waterways Limited prior written permission.
Trademarks used on this site to describe organisations and their products are trademarks of those organisations or the registered proprietors of the trademark.
For further information regarding use of any material on this website please contact Healthy Waterways on (07) 3177 9100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
While every effort has been made to ensure that information on this website is accurate, Healthy Waterways Limited makes no warranty or representation of any sort whatsoever about the accuracy of the information contained in this website.
It is the responsibility of the user to determine the suitability and appropriateness of the information and its specific application. The information contained in this website is produced for general information only without assuming a duty of care. It is not intended that the information be taken as professional advice on specific applications.
This website may contain references to other sites and they are provided for convenience only and should not be construed as an endorsement by Healthy Waterways Limited.
No person should act or fail to act on the basis of any information contained in this website and should obtain specific independent professional advice. Healthy Waterways Limited does not accept any legal liability or responsibility whatsoever for any injury, loss or damage, due to or arising out of the user’s application of, use of, reliance upon, or interpretation of the information contained in this website. The details and information contained on the website do not necessarily represent the views of Healthy Waterways Limited or the participants of the Healthy Waterways Network.
Please read the single use data licence conditions below and confirm you have read them, acknowledged them and agree to abide by them. You are requesting data generated through Healthy Waterways Ltd and must reach the single use data licence conditions below and agree to abide by them:
By accessing Healthy Waterways supplied data files, you acknowledge and agree:
- That raw data is provided 'as is' and will need interpretation.
- To the single use data licence requirements:
- The raw data is only for use for the purposes of benefiting Healthy Waterways activities.
- To not pass the raw data set on to a third party.
- To fully acknowledge the data source (Ecosystem Health Monitoring Program, Healthy Waterways Ltd) in any use such as reports, presentations or scientific papers.
- To provide Healthy Waterways Ltd with a copy of any such report, presentation or scientific paper.
If the raw data is to be used for any other purpose, permission will have to be obtained from Healthy Waterways Ltd and may be subject to terms imposed on such use.
Connect to Your Creek Week Event Terms and Conditions
- You (or your organisation) must maintain public liability insurance and any other insurance that is appropriate for the types and levels of risk that may be associated with your event. If requested by Healthy Waterways, you must provide a copy of your insurance certificate before your event can be added to the Connect to Your Creek Week Program of Events.
- The event must be conducted in South East Queensland which includes the area from the Queensland-New South Wales border, north to Noosa and west to the Great Dividing Range.
- The event must be held between 9 to 17 April 2016.
- The event must align with the aim of Connect to Your Creek Week.
- The event must be open to and relevant to members of the general community.
- The event must not to be used for promotion of a business, service or political activity.
- It is the responsibility of the event organiser to promote your event locally through your networks.
- Please ensure information supplied is accurate and is kept up to date, with any changes notified to Healthy Waterways as soon as possible.
- The information contained in this form will be used by Healthy Waterways to develop a Program of Events and for promotional materials.
- Healthy Waterways encourages event organisers to consider all options to reduce waste generation, in particular plastic, at your event.