Community engagement can take many forms and covers a broad range of activities. Healthy Land and Water have the connections and experts to involve the community in a variety of ways to ensure that natural resource management solutions are collaborative, understood by all and underpinned by best available knowledge.
Healthy Land and Water can use their engagement expertise to:
- Inform the community of new opportunities or new technologies to aid land and water management.
- Consult with the community as part of a process to develop policy.
- Build community awareness and understanding.
- Involve the community in decision-making to ensure that issues and concerns are understood and considered as part of the process.
- Collaborate with the community by developing partnerships to formulate options and provide recommendations.
- Empower the community to make better informed decisions and to implement and manage change where it counts.
Contact us to find out more about our community engagement capabilities.