- Newly evolved 2015 Report Card - Registrations closing soon02 Sep 2015
- Reducing sediment and pollution 09 Dec 2016
- 2016 Report Card - Save the date04 Aug 2016
- Container deposit scheme announced for Qld04 Aug 2016
- Climate change threatens Gold Coast ecosystems 04 Aug 2016
- Talking science 04 Aug 2016
- What do you think about water? 04 Aug 2016
- Get into the green with NaturallyGC04 Aug 2016
- Have you seen Migaloo?04 Aug 2016
- Funding and award opportunities 04 Aug 2016
Funding and award opportunities
04 Aug 2016
Qld Land and Sea Grant Program launched
Applications for the Queensland Indigenous Land and Sea Grant program for 2016-17 are now open.
Eligible Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander groups can apply for up to $75,000 out of a fund of $500,000, to support their efforts in managing and preserving country.
Applications close 5pm Thursday 11 August. Submit an application or find out more.
Redland City Council Community Grants
Applications for Redland City Council's annual Community Grants are now open.
The grants are open to individuals and community groups across economic development, the arts, cultural heritage, environment, community development and sport and recreation.
Grant applications close Friday 26 August 2016. Find out more.
Image: Queensland Government
Healthy Waterways delivers a suite of programs and initiatives to address the key pressures impacting our waterways, and to support and inform our members in the delivery of waterway actions and investment.
Keep up-to-date with the latest community and industry events across South East Queensland through our events calendar.