The objectitives identified through this tool are the interim Development Assessment criteria specified in the State Planning Policy (SPP) Appendix 3.
They may be superseded by a Local Government Planning Scheme which has been acknowledged by the State as accurately reflecting the SPP.
The interim development assessment criteria apply to any development application which meets the following criteria.
Receiving waters - a development application for any of the following:
- A material change of use for urban purposes that involves a land area greater than 2,500 square metres that:
- Will result in an impervious area greater than 25% of the net developable area, or
- Will result in six or more dwellings, or
- Reconfiguring a lot for urban purposes that involves a land area greater than 2,500 square metres and will result in six or more lots, or
- Operational works for urban purposes that involve disturbing more than 2,500 square metres of land.