There are currently no positions available.
Healthy Waterways and Catchments Internships
There are currently no intern positions available at Healthy Waterways and Catchments.
Our interns assist us on a project basis, with a sample of current projects listed below. If you are interested in an internship with Healthy Waterways and Catchments and would like to be considered for future projects, you are welcome to submit your details via the Application Form and we will contact you if any new positions open up.
Current Projects include:
- Monitoring and reporting on stewardship and social benefits derived from waterways
- Economic valuation of waterways
- Optimised environmental monitoring using new technologies and methods
- Analysing and interpreting trends in waterway data
- Clarifying links between social, economic and environmental aspects of waterways and waterway management
- Defining and rating management practice in construction site, stormwater, point source, riparian and in stream, land and community and tourism management
- Clean up programs and behaviour change