Who Can Enter?
Anyone involved in an initiative that makes a positive contribution to the land and waterways in South East Queensland is encouraged to enter. There are 11 award categories open to individuals, schools, community groups and organisations who are actively helping to protect and improve South East Queensland’s land and waterways. Entries must demonstrate achievements and outcomes between 1 January 2016 and 31 December 2016. A project may be entered in multiple categories but it will only be recognised as a finalist in one category.
2016 Junior Waterway Champion Award Winner: Will Matthews
The Awards are FREE to enter and can provide entrants with the opportunity to:
- Inspire and challenge others to protect and improve our natural assets
- Engage the community in your project or program
- Boost morale through recognition and reward for employees and volunteers
- Gain recognition as an inspirational leader
- Gain publicity for your achievements and opportunities to promote your cause or project
- Win a share in $19,000 prize money to support your ongoing work.
How to Enter?
Entries for the 2017 Healthy Land and Water Awards are now closed.
|2 May 2017||Entries and nominations open|
|12 June 2017||Entries and nominations close|
|21 July 2017||Finalists announced|
|21 July 2017||People's Choice voting opens|
|21 August 2017||People's Choice voting closes|
|1 September 2017||Winners announced at the Healthy Land and Water Awards Gala Dinner|