Sustainable Water Management Award
Open to government and developers responsible for projects that incorporate industry-leading sustainable water management practices which contribute to vibrant and healthy waterways.
Who can enter: Groups
Your submission will include the following key criteria:
- Key achievements with detail on the environmental, educational, economic and social outcomes
- Alignment with Healthy Land and Water’s vision and values
- Alignment with your own values
- Challenges or obstacles that you overcame
- Efficiency with funding and resources
Don’t forget the X-factor! Our judges will be looking for something unique or impressive in your entry that makes you stand out from the rest.