Erosion and Sediment Control Leadership Award
This category recognises consultancies, developers, house builders and government entities responsible for development projects that implement innovative techniques to meet or exceed erosion and sediment control standards.
UPDATE: The Erosion and Sediment Control Leadership Award category has been removed from the 2018 Awards due to insufficient entries. With support from industry and the community, Healthy Land and Water hopes to see the category return at the 2019 Awards.
Who can enter: Groups
Your submission will include the following key criteria:
- Key achievements with detail on the environmental, educational, economic and social outcomes
- Alignment with Healthy Land and Water’s vision and values
- Alignment with your own values
- Challenges or obstacles that you overcame
- Efficiency with funding and resources
Don’t forget the X-factor! Our judges will be looking for something unique or impressive in your entry that makes you stand out from the rest.