Environmental Guardians Award
This category recognises catchment and landcare groups, indigenous groups and small organisations (of less than 50 staff) who have worked together on initiatives that improve and protect our environment.
Who can enter: Groups
Your submission will include the following key criteria:
- Key achievements with detail on the environmental, educational, economic and social outcomes
- Alignment with Healthy Land and Water’s vision and values
- Alignment with your own values
- Challenges or obstacles that you overcame
- Efficiency with funding and resources
Don’t forget the X-factor! Our judges will be looking for something unique or impressive in your entry that makes you stand out from the rest.